18. kesäkuuta 2011

DESUCON ♥ (1/3)

So I said I'd update my blog 3 days in a row because of Desucon~!
And this is it... the first of three updates!
Nothing really happened today so.. just some pics of my friends and what they were up to c:
It's about 23:43 here now, so I'm going to sleep soon. Have to wake up in 5 hours.

This is my first time going to Desucon, but it's rumored to be Finlands best con. I don't really know how to feel about that but my expectations are high ♥ There are a lot of panels and two guests from Japan.. I'm trying to go to as many as I can and meet up with friends.. don't know how that'll go though. My schedule seems to be cramped full already ;A; *sigh*
But we'll see... we'll see. More about that tomorrow. Today's update is just... a random update I guess.

Today has been pretty much like a huge mess. A fun mess though~ I've been looking forward to Desucon for a good while now, and am so excited that I just want to run around in circles~! ♥
This is the place I work in atm ♥ work starts at about 5am and I was nervous and jumpy all day. Too excited about Desucon >A<;; shame on me.
Today I went to work a bit earlier so I could also leave a little earlier than usual but enough of that, let's go to the time AFTER work.

THIS is what my kitchens table looked like after my friends came over. They all brought snacks for our trip to Desucon and some of it ended p being eaten already today. >w< ♥ The cookies we ate were nice!

With me to desucon are coming:
L from Deathnote. Sorry he's upside down... I'm too tired to change that ;A; I thought I already did!

Tomo from Azumanga Daiou!♥ She's making a irthday cake for L~
And just so that you know, IT WAS FREAKING DELICIOUS ;A; the girl's a genius in the kitchen!
I made Lätty for everyone c: it's a very thin Finnish pancake I guess? You eat it with jam and sugar an whipped cream and maybe strawberries ♥ they're gooood... but not as good as...

...THIS CAKE TOMO MADE! ;___________; </3 *feels inferior*






The cake was delicious, my lätty were also nice.. we had lot's of fun and talked about Homestuck and sang weird songs and Disney songs while completing our cosplay suits~!♥
So we're going to sleep soon.. I'll just snap a few more pictures of my friends for you because they're so cute ;; maybe tomorrow there'll be more pictures of me? AS THERE WERE NONE NOW ♥

So tomorrow we're planning on waking up at 04:45, put on our cosplays and get ready.
At 6:30 our friends dad will come and pick us up and leave us at the big bus-and-train-station~ there we'll take a buss that goes to Heinola at 07:00, change at Heinola and go to Lahti ^w^
Our hotel should be just across the street but our room will be usable at 16:00 so we have to take all our stuff to the con with us.. a bit bothersome.

I'll update something tomorrow from the bus c: ♥ and some sleepy faces too. maybe.

L (the blonde with a grey shirt) just screamed at us that we should go to sleep o__o;; yes mother, going going..
*wanders off to bed*

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti