19. kesäkuuta 2011

DESUCON ♥ (2/3)

 Upadte will come later >A<;; it's 2AM and I just got back to the hotel.*edits pictures while friends sleep*
----------------------------------------

It's hard writing this when I'm tired and grumpy and everyone's whining for me to be quiet ;A; atm I'm huddled on the floor with my laptop. They shut the lights now and I'm really fucking pissed off eventhough the day was nice. ;; ush, I'm scared of the dark and kinda panicing so I'll just go to the bathroom since all the light go off everywhere in the room by the same switch oAo
Really fucking unconvenient, I'd say.

Anyway, we woke up at 04:45 today and against all odds, we were all kind of... well rested and hyper I guess? Well I at least was, so after a quick shower/other morningly things we put on our cosplays and waited for Tomoes dad to come pick us up~






The busride was almost 3 hours and we got kinda bored during it. So we entertained ourselves by singing starwars songs and other lovely stuff like "DOUBLE RAINBOW".
'caus we're cool like that. c:




This is where we actually find our way to the Sibeliustalo where Desucon is held. We had to take our bags with us because the hotelroom would be available to us at 16:00.. and it was still about 10:00 ;A; woe be us, but we managed.
..a funny sign that was put on the corridor that lead to the shopping-area. It says "anyone caught shoplifting will have to pay in nature (sex)".
Personally I found it hilarious.




L being cute and stuff.
Me being cut-- very uncute and awful and stuff.

... and some randomness that occurred:





I know I said I was on a tight schedual today butI realised that it wasn't going to work and ended up NOT going to most of the places I was supposed to go to. <3 instead I hung out with my friends, did random stuff, danced, sang karaoke and had FUUUUN~
I also got some pictures taken of me. Amazing o___o
No-one ever does that to me.
At some point we decided to go watch the "Euro Cosplay" -contest. The finalist would win a trip to the real big contest in Britain as a participant. (I knooow, it's not a word! ;A;)



































I'll just add some pictures of it. There was an other cosplay contest after this but I failed to take pictures of it.


As you see, it rained a lot.

Somewhere around 17 we went to our hotel, left our stuff there, L bought us 2 pizzas (which we ate with joy~) and after a quick freshing up (including the combing of wigs, new makeup, change of cosplay) we went back to Sibeliustalo. Mainly to have  fun.

Me and a friend who I'll just call Pikachu (since she was supposed to be cosplaying a Pikachu-gijinka but guess who didn't finish her cosplay on time? o^o shaaaame) strayed to the Bara conversationpanel. It was awful. But it was also awesome. We loved every minute of it, and I'd gladly go again.
After that we were supposed to go to an other K18-conersationpanel but Pikachu decided that she was sleepy and went ahead to the hotel and the rest of us went upstairs to sing Karaoke c:


'Twas fun, my feet hurt real bad (my shoes didn't like me) but now we're back at the hotel.
I think everyone esle fell asleep already. L who was supposed to come here with us only got her stuff from here and went back to Sibeliustalo ;A; It's open the night.♥
I hope nothings bad happens to here tonight </3 I feel a bit uneasy letting her stay awake the whole night there as she's the youngest of us and I'm the second oldest. *sigh*
Oh well, I guess I should call it a night too.
Wake-up-time is at 09:00!♥
Perfectly manageable.
Cya!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti